Welcome to Inside the Taubman Approach Podcast! I’m your host, Benjamin Harding.
This new podcast is an inside look at the power of the Taubman Approach, an approach to working with playing-related problems, such as discomfort, tension, pain and injuries. Through first hand experiences and discussions with some of the premiere teachers of this approach we’ll be sharing how pianists at various stages of learning the piano have benefitted and grown through applying the Taubman Approach.
Sponsored by The Golandsky Institute. The Golandsky Institute is on a mission to provide cutting-edge instruction to pianists based on the groundbreaking work of Dorothy Taubman. If you’re interested in learning more about the Taubman Approach be sure to check out the show notes of this episode and follow links to sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with all that the institute offers including their premiere subscription service that allows you to take lessons on the Taubman Approach from anywhere!
- 24: Debbie Poryes on Jazz Teaching and the Taubman Approach
- 23: Nathan Kaplan, student of John Bloomfield, on Learning the Piano through the Taubman Approach as an Adult Learner
- 22: Jacob Silver on Hope,Teaching, Community, Healing, and Jazz
- 21: The Taubman Approach is for Everyone
- 20: Famed Jazz Pianist, Adam Klipple, On the Power of the Taubman Approach for Jazz
- 19: The Brilliant Swiss Pianist, Sebastian Issler, with Key Insights on the Taubman Approach from Robert Durso
- 18: Robert Dvorkin on Changing Careers to Teach the Taubman Approach in Ottawa, Canada
- 17: Robert Durso Answers Your Questions on Tuesday Taubman Tips
- 16: The Joy of Learning the Taubman Approach with Vincent Wong
- 15: Edna Golandsky on the Profound Effect of the Taubman Approach: Tuesday Taubman Tips
- 14: Israeli Pianist, Eden Agranat Meged, on Experiencing Healing and Freedom through the Taubman Approach
- 13: Jennifer Rosenfeld Entrepreneur, Artist Coach, Author, Lawyer, Playwrite, and Pianist on the Taubman Approach
- 12: John Bloomfield Answers Questions Related to a Chopin Nocturne
- 11: Master Teacher, Therese Milanovic, on the Taubman Approach in Australia and Around the World
- 10: John Bloomfield on Awkward Scales: Tuesday Taubman Tips!